WHAT IS CROSSROADS PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
For CROSSROADS PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLY
We are a group of Christians, who help make up the body of Christ, committed to the church as a living growing organism. The Church is people, with Jesus Christ as the Supreme Ruler and King. We affirm that the Word of God is the only source of its life. Therefore, we maintain the purity of its gospel. All our goals and undertakings will confirm to the Word of God.
We will commit ourselves to the pattern of the early church. Therefore, we will strive to be truly Pentecostal and give close heed to the direction of the Holy Spirit.
It is our desire that CROSSROADS be a place where . . .
1. We disciple believers to become holy, spirit filled people – ourselves first.
*Through fellowship with Jesus Christ and unity with fellow believers
2. We will worship God for Who He is and what He has done.
*Through the primacy of preaching and teaching of the Word
*Through prayer, praise and thanksgiving
*Through our tithes and offerings
3. We will demonstrate our faith in Jesus Christ by serving the Lord in various church capacities.
4. We will care about and for one another.
*Through sharing one another’s joys and burdens
*Through the benevolent giving of God’s people to help meet one another’s needs.
*Through compassionate redemptive discipline
5. We will reach out with the gospel of Jesus Christ.